Do you:

Wednesday 30 October 2013

My FIRST post!! ;D

Hiya! 

So, I am writing my first post, I've just been given the place as a blogger by the owner, and I love it already! So, recently I've noticed how many pairs of trainers my sister has. She loves them, and always looks for the most extravagant, latest pairs that no-one has. So, this post is focused on one of the most popular shoe choices, TRAINERS.
atmos-new-balance-cm996-rainbow-1
OK, now I've just found these 'atmos x New Balance CM996 Rainbow Colorway' trainers, on Louise Norman's blog. I think they are so bright, and very wild! What do you think about them? Leave your thoughts in a comment.



Alright, Nike is my weakness. Well, Nike and Cadbury ;D . These floral print Nike's are great, and I think they'd look marvelous with a black maxi-dress and some floral accessories. Definitely going on my x-mas list!! 


So, to finish off we have some multi-coloured Adidas, and well, what can I say? There is not a word that could even amount to the vibrancy and energy these trainers have. I would without a doubt keep these tucked away safely in a box, I probably would even be too scared to wear them in case they scuff! What wonderful trainers.
Now then, which trainers were YOUR favorite and why? Do you prefer plain white sneakers or eye-catching, bold high tops? I want to know your opinion, and some reasons. So be sure to comment! Bye for now, Florence.
http://shoes123love.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment